Lisa’s prize pack: With Seduction in Mind by Laura Lee Guhrke and MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts (for Nook or Kindle)
Jennelle’s prize pack: Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl and Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase (for Kindle)
Katherine’s pirate prize pack: Captive Embrace by Fern Michaels and Duke by Day, Rogue by Night by Katherine Bone (for Nook or Kindle)
Erica’s paranormal prize pack: The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton and Awake by Jessica Grey (for Kindle)
Cora’s historical prize pack: It’s In His Kiss by Julia Quinn and Lady Sophie’s Christmas Wish by Grace Burrowes
Amy’s contemporary prize pack: Start Me Up by Victoria Dahl and Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins
Ready to win one? Send your answers for the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 26, 2013, along with your top two prize pack preferences. Winners will be randomly chosen from among correct entries submitted by the deadline, and announced here at Teatime on February 28th. You must be eligible to receive e-books from Amazon.com or BN.com to win, but all are welcome to participate!
1. Which US President was married at St. George’s in Hanover Square?
2. Which 1996 Gwyneth Paltrow movie is one of Lisa’s favorite Jane Austen adaptations?
3. Who hosted our first guest author?
4. In which post does Katherine talk about Georgian, Regency, and Victorian dinner parties?
5. Which Julia Quinn novel does Cora use as an example of “cookoos in the nest”?
6. Which game did Jennelle use to help her write pitches?
7.Which one of our Teatime authors admitted to not getting into the holiday spirit?